Slope and y-intercept
Move sliders m and b below to investigate the graph of y = mx + b.
- How does the value of m and b affect the graph of y = mx + b?
- .Without using GeoGebra, explain and justify what should be the values of m and b so that the graph passes through
- Quadrants I, II, and III
- Quadrants I, II, and IV
- Quadrants I and III only
- Quadrants III and IV only
- Explain and justify why
- m > 0 when the graph slants to the right.
- m < 0 when the graph slants to the left.
- m = 0 when the graph is horizontal.